Friday, September 08, 2006

I'm back again...

Lord can y'all ever get rid of me?

Major upheaval in the YY household (impending divorce) has contributed to the relocation of BlahBlohBlog from a private server to BlogSpot and I've been trying to contact my fellow blogrollers/blogrollees to advise of the blog address change. Here's hoping some of them will visit me here! I miss them terribly. *hugs*kisses*

Link up wit' y'all soon.

Posted byYY at 4:06 pm View blog reactions

4Feedback

  1. Blogger Jdid posted at September 08, 2006 9:15 pm  
    hey welcome back. we missed you, i never neven realize you werent on blogger
  2. Blogger Abeni posted at October 03, 2006 8:50 pm  
    Hey,sorry to hear about the divorce.Have you been following rising stars?
  3. Anonymous Anonymous posted at October 17, 2006 12:50 am  
    Just passing through!
  4. Blogger Mad Bull posted at January 14, 2007 8:47 am  
    Knock, knock... is there anybody in there?

Post a Comment

« Home